For 50-years Rubber & Accessories, has been focused on providing quality industrial hoses, gaskets, conveyor belts, and the highest level of service to its customers throughout Florida and the Southeast.
- Service existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing customers
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers
- Submitting orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publication and establishing personal networks
- Provide historical record by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
Customer service, meeting sales goals, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships and motivation for sales
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org